Join our team!
Delivery Driver/Kitchen Assistant
Gypsea Gelato is now hiring! We need a driver to help us move our gelato from our kitchen in Kealakekua to our three shops across West Hawaii. The driver will also help with picking up ingredients and supplies from nearby stores. Additionally, the driver may also help in the kitchen preparing gelato. This is a physically demanding job that requires you to lift/move heavy objects, move efficiently, quickly, and attentively. The driver is a Part-time or Full-time job with a flexible morning schedule starting any time before 8am.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 pounds
- Clean driving record
- Sense of urgency
- Professional and polite
- Work independently
- Reliable and on time
- Interact with Gypsea Gelato shop crews with respect
- Take feedback with humility and grace
- Efficiency in all tasks
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Driving Gypsea Gelato van and box truck to and from stores
- Loading/unloading product to/from freezers
- Warehouse stocking & cleaning
- Pickup/shopping from various vendors
- Maintain accurate inventory
- Assist with making gelato in the kitchen
- Duties may change as we are a small, growing business
Shifts start any time before 8am. Shifts are 4-8 hours depending on the individual’s schedule and business needs. Driver may work weekdays or weekends depending on their personal schedule.
Pay and benefits:
$18 per hour (after training) and can go up in first few months dependent on experience, free gelato and coffee each shift! Room to grow with our growing company!
How to Apply
Please apply at the form here or bring the following to one of the shops!
• Information about you (hobbies, interests)